• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deleting posts in forum

Shauna

How do I delete or remove my post for recruiting members? I don't need it anymore and would like to remove it. It is under fellowships looking for members.
Highlands in Arendyll

Shauna

underneath the comment it says report edit and delete just click delete then enter the reason (or don't) then press delete in the thingy that pops up
I am just not getting the pop-up. I only see the report edit. delete isn't there for me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It could be that you can't delete an entire thread and need @Xelenia to do it.
You can just replace the post with "Closed" and eventually it will drop down out of sight

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Shauna You can delete posts within a thread. However you can't delete an entire thread, even if you are the one who created it. The thread and the initial post you made in it are nuke-proof, everything else you post can be deleted. However, although you can't erase them you can edit them. So simply edit the title of the thread you created to reflect you no longer need members.