• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Developer 1 Star Trades

DeletedUser2396

Since you flood the trade window with all the one star trades (32 pages) from undiscovered neighbors who are all way past the 11th ring from my center and which i cannot make it past the 12th ring without paying you Developer's diamonds which i not even gonna try to do - can you not offer an option to not have to see all these trades that i won't make - and just let me see the 2 an 3 star trades that i will make it would be alot easier on the eyes as it is now it is getting to the point of hating to go to trade window because of all the one star spam trades (32 pages)

DeletedUser3312

I totally agree with this. We can search by what is offered and what is demanded so please add a feature so we can search by stars values as well. It is so difficult and frustrating to see umpteen pages of zero and 1 star trades and that seems to be what everyone is suddenly going to as they feel they have found a way to get things without any effort. They build up T3 factories and then put trades out for T1 & T2 for ungodly skewed numbers. I try to ignore them but it is so difficult to scroll through page after page of these people...