• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Devices

• Thread starter DeletedUser3881
  • Start date

DeletedUser3881

I was wondering if Elvenar works in an Android platform. Does it? Thanks.

DeletedUser3610

I was wondering if Elvenar works in an Android platform.
I have been able to access Elvenar on an Android device using the Puffin browser (it has the latest Flash). I wasn't able to move left/righ and up/down in my city (or other cities) so I wasn't able to do everything I wanted, but I was able to do at least some of the things I needed to do.*shrug* So it's not perfect by any means (unless you make it work like I couldn't which is entirely possible and if you do please let me know;)), but it might help a little if you are in a jam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3881

I have been able to access Elvenar on an Android device using the Puffin browser (it has the latest Flash). I wasn't able to move left/righ and up/down in my city (or other cities) so I wasn't able to do everything I wanted, but I was able to do at least some of the things I needed to do.*shrug* So it's not perfect by any means (unless you make it work like I couldn't which is entirely possible and if you do please let me know;)), but it might help a little if you are in a jam.
Thank you for your comment. I have a desk top computer, where I can play, but I would love to be able to use my Ipad or my phone if I am out, specially when you are waiting for an appointment or something like that.

Piper870

I wasn't able to move left/righ and up/down in my city (or other cities) so I wasn't able to do everything I wanted, but I was able to do at least some of the things I needed to do.*shrug* So it's not perfect by any means (unless you make it work like I couldn't which is entirely possible and if you do please let me know

When you are in your city (in Puffin) and you click on the settings in the top right corner, click on Theater, you will be able to move around your city normally :)