• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Prices

Socrates28

I sent the following email to support over the excessive price increase for purchasing diamonds which has just occurred. While the prices have not changed the amount of diamonds you get for each dollar amount has been reduced, which in effect is a price increase.
I think we should all let them know that we are not happy with the situation.

Dear Support,
Thank you very much for answering my support ticket. Having worked in the Walt Disney World finance department I understand how the area of a company that makes pricing decisions is separated from other areas of a company. Having said that, if you have no way to communicate with that department and give them feedback from the customers affected by their decisions then I think Inno has a business communication problem.
Considering the amount of profit which your corporation makes every year, which is indeed considerable, I do not really understand why a price increase of approximately 10% is called for. If there were a physical product whose resources were increasing by a substantial amount I could understand the need for a price increase. On the other hand, the cost of upgrading equipment and employee salaries are almost negligible when considering the individual player. Additionally there is absolutely no cost to the company for in game currency and how the individual player spends it.
I do understand the need for a corporation to show profits and to increase them. At the same time every company must balance that desire with the ability and willingness of the people who use that product or service to spend the additional money on it. I think, in this case your company has gone entirely too far.
I have spent a considerable amount of money in playing this game, which I indeed do like. Yet, my last purchase of diamonds was very disappointing and may indeed be the last purchase I make until this situation is rectified.
Sincerely,
Socrates28

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's possible the larger packages have changed, but all the smaller packages are exactly the same as they were since I started in 2016. I have checked my receipt going back to then, and the number of diamonds delivered is exactly the same now as it was then for the 9.99, 19.99, 49.99, 79.99 packages.

The caveat being that anything on mobile is more expensive than via the web, and they have always taken an outrageous exchange value for anyone buying in Canadian dollars.