• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Purchase screen is tiny

DeletedUser

I believe this issue started after the last release, which I think happened last week.

Whenever I open the screen to purchase diamonds, the popup screen is tiny (See picture). This is also happening when I click the help link and the popup that shows support and forum buttons, this screen is also tiny.

I am using Google chrome: Version 37.0.2062.124 dev-m
Occurrence Rate: 5/5
Account: thebbk
World: world1
Humans or Elves: Humans

I've tried zooming in and zooming out, no difference.

Attachments

• diamondpurchase1.jpg
    diamondpurchase1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 81

DeletedUser

I had that happen once, too. Then i zoomed back in (I was at like 25% zoom) and it was back to normal.

To zoom in, hit CTRL + scroll the scrollwheel

DeletedUser14

Confirmed.
Browser: FF 37.0.2
World: World 1
Elf
Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to City View.
2. Move focus to the URL Input field of your browser by clicking there.
2. Press "CTRL -" 5 times. (5 is the maximum number you can zoom out)
3. Click on "+" button to the right of the Diamonds amount to open "Get Diamond Now!" window.
4. The "Get Diamonds Now!" window will appear to be downsized.

Same steps can be performed to up-size the window by pressing "CTRL +".

Update:

This is not a bug. This is a feature that allows you to resize active window if you chose to do so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18

Additionally, CTRL+0 (zero) should reset your zoom to 100% on most conventional browsers.