• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Sale?

DeletedUser7367

After over 2.5 yrs. playing... kind of figured out INNO's Marketing ways...... They offer you 10% more diamonds.... If you pass on those.... within a few more weeks, give or take....The offer becomes 20.....It goes on until you 'cave' and buy in..... I've only seen 100% once.... but 50% bonus several times.

The key? Patience.

DeletedUser9601

There's no single plan to the offers. I haven't bought in months, maybe more than a year, and all I ever get are 100% offers, at least once, probably twice per month.
Same. I assume that Inno only offers me 100% diamond bonuses because I make the best deals around. Really, the best deals. Everyone talks about how great my deals are. Deals are my art form.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I cannot even remember the last time I got an offer that was less than 100%, several months at least. I have spent $5 a few times for the double diamonds and never spent more in one shot. I see the 100% offer probably once a month right now.