• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds 30% bonus

maeter75

I noticed they where having a 30% bonus diamond sale and I wanted to order some. It was not letting me order them , I tried restarting and everyhing. The popup would load but I could not click on it.
Now I tried again and I am able to order them but there is no longer that 30% bonus.
Am I out of luck and have to buy them at the normal price?

DeletedUser1036

It's been said that they offer it once every 30 day's. I've only seen it once in 4 months. I was going to make the purchase but was in a hurry so I closed the page to go do something in real life. Log back on and it's gone so if you don't strike when it is offered then say goodbye to the offer till it pop's up again in 30 days or so............

maeter75

yeah I tried to relogin and the offer was there but it would not let me click on it to buy it. I tried a couple times and then when I tried today it was gone.
I wish it was every 30 days but I was disappointed it wouldn't let me buy it

joboxo

This offer seems to come up every once in a great while. As far as I can tell, there is no pattern for when the promotion occurs.

maeter75

This offer seems to come up every once in a great while. As far as I can tell, there is no pattern for when the promotion occurs.
:( I was sad that it would not let me order it, and from the ticket I put in to support it sounded like I was out of luck. Hope I see that 30% bonus again

DeletedUser1999

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
I noticed they where having a 30% bonus diamond sale and I wanted to order some. It was not letting me order them , I tried restarting and everyhing. The popup would load but I could not click on it.
Now I tried again and I am able to order them but there is no longer that 30% bonus.
Am I out of luck and have to buy them at the normal price?
I'm not sure if you can still get the 30% by messaging support, but if this happens again I would do a screen shot then contact support with the evidence that there is this discount but you can't order at that rate. Good luck LG

"Any advanced players looking for a new fellowship home, message me. Fair Trade Original would love to have you! :D "

Hi BobbyKitty,
In reply to your message above, I'm a fairly new premium player here 8-12 hrs a day, and I can't find a fellowship with active players. I'm currently with Thefriendlyvibe ranked 131 with 25 members but only 4 or 5 players show up once a day or once every two days that makes the game very boring, and harder to advance. Can you please help me find a home, I really enjoy this game. I used to play Grepolis and you had to play 10-14 hrs a day if you didn't want to lose a city, and I played there for about 4,00 hrs before I was burnt out. I spent more than $300 a month as a premium player.

I look forward to your reply

Kind Regards

LG

Last edited by a moderator:

maeter75

I'm not sure if you can still get the 30% by messaging support, but if this happens again I would do a screen shot then contact support with the evidence that there is this discount but you can't order at that rate. Good luck LG
I agree, if I see it again I will screenshot it. It just sucks I was not able to order it no matter what I did and who knows how long it will take to se another deal. I wish they would at least do a once a month promo

DeletedUser43

Lordgarth, you must be playing on a different world. I am on Arendyll.

DeletedUser1999

I agree, if I see it again I will screenshot it. It just sucks I was not able to order it no matter what I did and who knows how long it will take to se another deal. I wish they would at least do a once a month promo
I agree it should come out more but the company selling diamonds doesn't want it to be too easy I guess. Someone posted that they even saw a special with 100% bonus so we will both be keeping our eyes peeled for that one yes. Good Luck LG

maeter75

Finally got the popup again and was able to buy some diamonds at a discount. Its my opinion that they should run this discount more often.
It took a while to load and I started to curse that it was going to happen again and ready a screenshot but it did load.

DeletedUser1999

Finally got the popup again and was able to buy some diamonds at a discount. Its my opinion that they should run this discount more often.
It took a while to load and I started to curse that it was going to happen again and ready a screenshot but it did load.

Hello Carnini,

Your patience has paid off bro, and I'm also being patient and ready to load up when the next diamond discount comes my way. They just don't have a very good marketing division or they would have more specials, & discounts to keep there players happy and buying diamonds. Inno doesn't lose money when they sell diamonds at a discount, as there almost free for them. It's almost a 90% free rack in there pockets. Wise up Inno, and if you need my help in your marketing department I'm available. I've got over 40 yrs of sales & marketing experience. LG

maeter75

Hello Carnini,

Your patience has paid off bro, and I'm also being patient and ready to load up when the next diamond discount comes my way. They just don't have a very good marketing division or they would have more specials, & discounts to keep there players happy and buying diamonds. Inno doesn't lose money when they sell diamonds at a discount, as there almost free for them. It's almost a 90% free rack in there pockets. Wise up Inno, and if you need my help in your marketing department I'm available. I've got over 40 yrs of sales & marketing experience. LG

I so agree, offer a discount more often especially the lower price points and people will spend real money.

DeletedUser1161

It's probably better for my wallet that the sales are infrequent. :D I won't buy diamonds without the 30% off so I don't get them very often.