• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds awarded for starting a new chapter??

SassKatt

Our Fellowship has had a couple of members report that they received 200 diamonds upon completing Orc and Goblins and then another 200 upon activating the chest going into Wood Elves. Our first member to report such completed Orcs 2 days after I did, but I didn't get anything.
The most recent member to report getting the 2 sets of 200 diamonds was our Archmage this morning.
Is this something new that Inno has started? Was there an announcement made that we somehow missed? Is this an aberration?
Honestly, if this is something they are doing, I am gonna be pretty upset that I somehow ended outside the parameters by 2 days.

CanDaMan

I was in the middle, I received 200 for starting Orcs. It is from the guest races onward. There are other threads on this, Release notes (?) I think.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You get 200 diamonds for opening each chest after dwarves
You also get 200 diamonds for completing the last quest in each chapter after dwarves.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Would be nice if they back dated the reward for previously completed chapters... *Dream on*
Every time they balance, they add and take away. People who didn't get diamonds in their chests likely got something else that made it easier. Either cheaper expansions or cheaper/easier province scouting/combat or better event prizes, or cheaper goods int he Trader, or something else.

DeletedUser3821

Every time they balance, they add and take away. People who didn't get diamonds in their chests likely got something else that made it easier. Either cheaper expansions or cheaper/easier province scouting/combat or better event prizes, or cheaper goods int he Trader, or something else.
So this might be why my armies are suddenly able to kick butt? And here I thought it was because I'm just that good....:oops:
(;))