• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You can win them in the Spire (available after you reach Ch3), there's also a building you can win in the Spire (Genie) that gives rewards randomly and sometimes that reward can be diamonds. The building given at the end of the current event (Goddess of Wishes) also gives random rewards and diamonds are also part of those random rewards. The Mystery Object in the Magic Academy has windows with a possibility to win 500 diamonds. You have to fill it with 100 Vision Vapors and VV's are awarded in varying amounts when you craft one of the recipies. With a lvl 5 Magic Academy, those 500 diamond rewards are in every other Mystery Object window; I'm not sure if that's the case for lower level MA's or not.
That may not be a comprehensive list, it's late for me and I'm tired.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You could, of course, ask some really, really, really rich player to purchase some for you.....I've never seen this work, but it could theoretically, right?

(Any really, really, really rich player wanting to test this theory can contact me. ;>)

AJ

Deleted User - 849192770

you could get them to log onto your account then purchase the diamonds there