• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds

DeletedUser

Is purchasing them the only way to get Diamonds? Or is there some other way to earn them/build them back up?

DeletedUser61

None of the quest rewards, in Elvenar, yield diamonds. A couple of other InnoGames products have Seasonal Events that occasionally yield a few diamond, but at the moment the developers are still busy putting together the basic game.

InnoGames has a YouTube channel, and produces an interesting monthly promotional piece that will give you a better feel for what they're trying to accomplish./

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Well here is very good example why Inno messed up big time with Elvenar. I am nearly finished with the first level I have two more research blocks to complete however, when I try to upgrade my houses to lvl 4 I need to buy builders here's the rub I have no more diamonds and looks like I too will be leaving this game just because of this main reason nice job Inno you farted an egg.

DeletedUser61

I try to upgrade my houses to lvl 4 I need to buy builders here's the rub I have no more diamonds
You're mixing up a couple of concepts.
  • If you're getting a RESEARCH button, then you need to unlock more technologies, so that the next round of upgrades will be available.
  • If you're getting ADD A BUILDER, then you'll need to either upgrade your Builder's Hut (which does indeed cost diamonds) OR you can simply wait until one of your current builders is through with their current task and is therefore available for your project. There's a m/n builders counter in the upper left corner of your city display.

DeletedUser1153

You're mixing up a couple of concepts.
  • If you're getting a RESEARCH button, then you need to unlock more technologies, so that the next round of upgrades will be available.
  • If you're getting ADD A BUILDER, then you'll need to either upgrade your Builder's Hut (which does indeed cost diamonds) OR you can simply wait until one of your current builders is through with their current task and is therefore available for your project. There's a m/n builders counter in the upper left corner of your city display.
A add on about builders.. I have had an instance where my builders showed busy even though they had finished there projects.... I had to exit game and come back in to get to show up available for use... hope this helps anyone else that has seen this happen.

DeletedUser

Solfire I've had that happen in the last couple of days. A new glitch in the game I guess. refreshing does help to clear it out. I've played games with only 1 builder, so having 2 builders is awesome,

DeletedUser594

Builders are totally worth the money if you play regularly. I would go out of my mind with less than three. About the diamonds- my guess is they will start having them as prizes at some point-for quests, holidays...stuff here and there. Inno did that with forge of empires where the diamonds are a bit more expensive and they were fairly generous with them as prizes. I barely go back but I have 2700 or so diamonds just sitting in my city from freebie stuff.

DeletedUser1094

On one of my servers I only have one builder LOL the wait time is like going to the dentist.

DeletedUser1077

The problem I have in purchasing diamonds is that I don't know what pre-paid game cards in Australia service Elvenar, can someone help me with this please as I am getting quite frustrated

DeletedUser51

The problem I have in purchasing diamonds is that I don't know what pre-paid game cards in Australia service Elvenar, can someone help me with this please as I am getting quite frustrated
Unfortunately there is no way to give a list of all the prepaid cards which will work with our payment system. The only thing you can do is submit a ticket to support if a card does not process and we can either let you know why or forward it to the payment team.

DeletedUser1077

Thank you, I guess the only other thing I can do is get a list of the cards availale here and go online with each to see what games each of them serve, a bit arduous, but can't think of another way without spending dead money.

DeletedUser

I guess I am not reading these correctly, but I do not see an answer to the question "Are diamonds earned in game play?" I can not purchase them, and if I can not earn them through game play I will no longer be able to play.

DeletedUser61

• The game plays just fine without the use of Diamonds. They're entirely optional
  • To date we have not yet seen any quests nor special buildings that award Diamonds, but as the game matures there will probably be a few opportunities to win Diamonds, as is typical in the other InnoGames products.

DeletedUser1161

I guess I am not reading these correctly, but I do not see an answer to the question "Are diamonds earned in game play?" I can not purchase them, and if I can not earn them through game play I will no longer be able to play.
As Katwijk says, you can't earn diamonds now. You shouldn't ever get stuck to where you need them though. What's the problem you're having with your city?

DeletedUser

i am finding that sometimes to do things you may have to upgrade something to be able to do it. the thing i dont like is some upgrades take forever