• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did I make a "fatal" mistake?

TalimSwift

When i saw we could trade in Ashen artifacts or Blueprints for Phoenix ones in the academy, i did so and brought my artifact count to 9 for my Storm Phoenix. I also have the Aureate in inventory, but it serves less of a purpose for me.
Anyways, the Storm one was in my inventory, and as it was 4 chapters behind my current one, i decided i'd trash it for some spell fragments, and wait for the recipe to come around to get a more updated version. But it just doesnt come up.

So, the question is, do i need more patience for the recipe to come back, or, i have to forget about it and thus just go ahead and build the Aureate?

Iyapo1

@TalimSwift
I started playing some time after the coldfire phoenix event. Man do I love that bird! I put it down feed it and use speed-up timers to scout 20+ provinces all at once(for the kp) then sell it and repeat.

I know that the RNG is all luck based but strangely I have never been able to recraft that phoenix within 4 weeks of selling it...it just did not show up in any of the cities I did this in sooner than that.

As far as I know the storm phoenix is still in rotation, take a deep breath and practice patience for a bit before you abandon all hope!