• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did I miss something???

• Thread starter DeletedUser3823
  • Start date

DeletedUser3823

I am getting no where on the battle field! I am soo out-manned it isn't funny. I've only been playing a few weeks , but it's getting impossible to get any ground on this game. You need relics to make magic to produce supply and goods, but you can't win any battles to get the relics?? I've only got 3 people to fight with and the game is throwing 6-7 much much stronger ones at me in battle! Does this make any sense? HELP!! I feel like I missed something somewhere?

DeletedUser3823

Have you researched any "squad size upgrades" in the tech tree?
Yes I have but another one is a long way off. It just seems like the balance of the battles is WAY off. I've heard that some where you can read a thread on what I should be using when I'm fighting certain opponents. But I haven't been able to find the thread?