• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did Inno remove two 5-hour instants from the Spire group level prizes?

KarlD

I could have sworn there were 35 hours of time instants in the first level, 90 hours total for the first 2 levels, and 165 hours total for all 3 levels. Now I see only 25 hours for the first level, a total of 80 hours for the first 2 levels, and 155 hours for all three levels. It appears that 10 hours of instants have been deleted. Is this true or just my poor memory?

DeletedUser19458

floor 1 and 2 are the same prizes for me as they have been for at the least several months. I can't comment on floor 3.

Kekune

I could have sworn there were 35 hours of time instants in the first level, 90 hours total for the first 2 levels, and 165 hours total for all 3 levels. Now I see only 25 hours for the first level
My first level still has 35 hours, and a total of 165 for the whole spire.

Edited to add: I checked 4 cities on 3 different servers and found 35 hours on the first floor in all 4.

KarlD

I'm in Sinya Arda and I'm only seeing 25 hours for the first level. The first chest is missing on desktop version, but I see it on mobile version. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch. Others in my fs are seeing that the chest is missing on desktop version as well.

Kekune

I'm in Sinya Arda and I'm only seeing 25 hours for the first level. The first chest is missing on desktop version, but I see it on mobile version. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch. Others in my fs are seeing that the chest is missing on desktop version as well.
I did check only on mobile, so that makes sense.

Maybe file a bug report? I sure hope it's not an intended change.

Kekune

My fellows on pc confirmed that the first crystal appeared to be missing. However, they got all expected instants (33 x 5 = 165hrs) when the spire closed.