• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Didn't get credit in Summer Solstice for solving an encounter

DeletedUser

I solved an encounter 3 tiers down and slightly left of my Elcysandir city in a steel relic encounter. When I started the solve 20 encounter Summer Solstice quest and after I won the encounter the quest showed that I still need 20 encounters.

DeletedUser

Just solved another encounter in same area and still recieved no credit for the Summer Solstice quest, the count is still at 20 when it should be at 18 now.

DeletedUser61

As I recall, the quest is for 20 encounters or 200 sectors. So if you had 198 provinces and 4 sectors, you'd only need 12 encounters.

At any rate, the quest bar will switch to encounters as soon as new encounters / 20 is greater than provinces / 200. So keep after it.

DeletedUser

Well that was weird... I negotiated the next round and it gave me credit for all three. So now it's showing 17 left.

DeletedUser115

As I recall, the quest is for 20 encounters or 200 sectors. So if you had 198 provinces and 4 sectors, you'd only need 12 encounters.

At any rate, the quest bar will switch to encounters as soon as new encounters / 20 is greater than provinces / 200. So keep after it.

This is indeed correct, and not a bug. :)