• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Differences in POP requirements between Human and Elf cities

Tehya1

I am in orcs trying to get all of my factories and ws upgraded before I go neg pop and do the guest race stuff. Going neg pop will not be hard since the cost of everything skyrocketed in fairies! I am noticing a pretty significant difference in the pop requirements for upgrades between elves and humans. Why do we need more pop to upgrade the same bldg, same lvl, same ch. in elves? The bldgs look different at lvl 1555, but exactly alike at lvl 16. Why is that?

1651096522656.png
1651096579076.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chapter 8 is where the residences and workshops of both Elf and Human become the same size and cost as each other for the rest of the game, so there is balancing out that has to happen with the upgrades, so that both have identical costs and sizes starting with chapter 9. This is another reason why spending money on Magic versions before now can be a waste of diamonds.

DeletedUser30612

There’s a difference in the foot print of the races factories prior leveling to 16. An elven silk factory at level 15 is 3x4(12 squares) where as a human silk factory at level 15 is 4x4(16 squares) it costs more in population because more squares are needed for the upgrade, the elven factory has the bigger increase in size.

Tehya1

There’s a difference in the foot print of the races factories prior leveling to 16. An elven silk factory at level 15 is 3x4(12 squares) where as a human silk factory at level 15 is 4x4(16 squares) it costs more in population because more squares are needed for the upgrade, the elven factory has the bigger increase in size.
Okay, this makes sense. I didn't consider the lvl 15 size difference. I am glad to know that they level out from this ch on.