• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Different trading options in different worlds

DeletedUser3871

I scrolled through pages in the discussion but found nothing relevant before my eyes got sore. I even tried to narrow the search by searching for trader related posts. Can someone please explain why Winyander world, playing as an Elf, with the trader wholesaler I can buy only marble and planks in trade for steel but in Elcysandir as an Elf my trader has Steel and planks for sale in trade for Marble only. Is there a specific reason for this? Also why can't we trade all 3 with the wholesaler?

DeletedUser3610

In the Wholesaler you can always only buy those goods you are not boosted in. So from what you wrote, in Winyandor you should be boosted in steel and in Elcysandir you should be boosted in marble.

Anyway, I agree that it would be nice to be able to buy your boosted goods in the Wholesaler too. Sometimes it would be pretty useful to me.

Last edited by a moderator: