• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Difficulty Logging in

DeletedUser1122

It took repeated tries to log in the last few days It gets to 11/24 and stalls.
Any chance it has something to do with this?

"In a recent update, Microsoft Edge has also blocked Adobe Flash Player content, joining the ranks of Google and Mozilla. The move is perceived to hasten the impending death of the Adobe Flash, which is a direct result of the player being hounded by security flaws and vulnerabilities."

DeletedUser4778

Same problem but I tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Issue prevalent across 3 browsers.

DeletedUser4699

An option that has worked for others using Firefox, including myself, is to disable hardware acceleration on your browser. Hope this helps!

DeletedUser1122

upload_2016-12-30_19-27-11.png

something like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2753

I am unable to get into Elcysandir - stuck at 18/24 all day now.
https://us5.elvenar.com/game, firefox browser. had someone else try and they got in no problem. The us2 server is fine , in and playing, problem is continuous with Elcysandir though

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 85

DeletedUser115

Is anyone still having issues logging in? We are not showing any issues with logging in at the current moment.

DeletedUser1122

I cannot log in now to the game. I'm not allowed to run flash.
Back to solitaire with the deck of 51

Edit
Now it gets interesting
"Enable Adobe Flash Player
If you are using the Google Chrome browser, Adobe® Flash® Player is built-in but has been disabled."
and my USA credit card has been been hacked. hmmm
Q. Should I warn other players of the dangers of using Adobe?

Aider What do you suggest? You think Google and FireFox and MS all got it wrong?

DeletedUser4778

Still the most buggy update ever. It's either I get kicked out, have difficulty logging in or, more often, I have to log out because game shows a production waiting to be collected when I've already collected it or won't let me collect productions at all, perpetual dealing of minimum damage by troops. Then I noticed the world was being updated yesterday with no previous announcement - or did I miss it - only to notice nothing new when I finally got back in. Checked the forums right after but no comment so not sure if anyone else noticed it since it was at an hour when most players are probably asleep.

DeletedUser1122

"In a recent update, Microsoft Edge has also blocked Adobe Flash Player content, joining the ranks of Google and Mozilla. The move is perceived to hasten the impending death of the Adobe Flash, which is a direct result of the player being hounded by security flaws and vulnerabilities."
If all the browsers are blocking adobe and inno keeps using it when they know its a security vulnerability does that make them liable? Maybe INno is trying a work around with the flawed flash.
Drac you seem to imply you can still get into the game. Have you taken the risk and updated Adobe?

DeletedUser4778

I can still get in, yes, and no, I haven't updated Adobe and refuse to until it's absolutely imperative. I usually avoid upgrades because they are usually downgrades.

Also, I'm sick of hearing the usual troubleshooting steps. I'm using a 4-month old laptop that's a 256 SSD with 4TB internal and 4TB external, 32+32 RAM. Have uninstalled and reinstalled browsers and even reformatted PC and none of those have helped.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If all the browsers are blocking adobe and inno keeps using it when they know its a security vulnerability does that make them liable?
Almost all software has security vulnerabilities. Flash happens to be designed for executing code, which makes it more capable of doing something if a bug is discovered. That's a bit like wondering if Microsoft is responsible for security vulnerabilities because Access uses windows and there are more Windows viruses than Mac viruses.

Also, I'm sick of hearing the usual troubleshooting steps.
I understand that, but it doesn't matter how good a computer is if something uses Flash and there's a Flash problem. I'm experiencing virtually no problems on four different computers, except one, and even on that one, Elvenar runs perfectly in Chrome all the time (which, as I've said before uses it's own Flash).

DeletedUser4778

I understand that, but it doesn't matter how good a computer is if something uses Flash and there's a Flash problem. I'm experiencing virtually no problems on four different computers, except one, and even on that one, Elvenar runs perfectly in Chrome all the time (which, as I've said before uses it's own Flash).
I understand that it doesn't matter how good a computer is when it comes to Flash, I just put that info for some people who've told me before that it might be a PC issue. And I would have to disagree with Elvenar running perfectly in Chrome because that's what I'm using and what many others have been using as well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
And I would have to disagree with Elvenar running perfectly in Chrome
Well, you can't actually disagree with what I said, which is that on that machine it runs perfectly in Chrome. I have had no crashes in a week or more on any of four computers since I quit using firefox on that machine.