• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dimonds

DeletedUser698

I noticed a few days ago I had a total of 300 diamonds then it went to 288 yesterday and today is at 237 the question is ? where are they my diamonds going I am not personally using them?

DeletedUser511

Sounds like a oops on speeding things up. You should make sure the using diamonds confirmation option is active.

DeletedUser698

Ok thank you for this reply ,so where do I make sure using diamonds confirmation is activated also would I not have to click the diamonds to speed up? I have not?I will go now to in game and see about speed up however I do not ever think I used this and now need to know how to activated confirmation of spending diamonds.

DeletedUser698

OK thank you so much :)

off to check it now again thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to click the diamond button to speed up. It's just that sometimes it doesn't ask to confirm, I guess because there's a toggle. I don't see how a toggle is helpful for that. :(

DeletedUser698

This happened about a week or so ago when every one was having issues accessing Elvenar I had an awful time and was actually not of the us server the flag was for like England then after that issue resolved the diamonds came up missing.Now I have activated the confirm permission for dimond use but the game now freezes all the time? I really really like this game but do not like these issues all of the sudden.

Also I never clicked the blue banner to use them but oh well they are gone just want the game to play correctly again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please edit your posts when you want to add something. You're not supposed to double post. You can edit by going to the bottom of a post you want to edit, next to the likes, and click 'edit'. It will allow you to add more.

The diamonds seem to be shared across servers. I spent the only diamonds I've spent on my us1 server (not counting the second-builder quest) and found the diamonds decrease from counts shown on both servers. Which have identical counts.

DeletedUser698

Please edit your posts when you want to add something. You're not supposed to double post. You can edit by going to the bottom of a post you want to edit, next to the likes, and click 'edit'. It will allow you to add more.

The diamonds seem to be shared across servers. I spent the only diamonds I've spent on my us1 server (not counting the second-builder quest) and found the diamonds decrease from counts shown on both servers. Which have identical counts.
ok sorry and thank you

DeletedUser551

I merged your posts. Wildcard is right about double-posting; it creates clutter and the posts are harder to follow. Please use the edit option next time. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for that bit of information about the diamonds are shared on both your servers. Actually, if that is how it works, that does not seem right, to happen that way. Each World you are in should be a separate account for the diamonds. My Us1, Arendyll, diamonds are gone. Have not bought any since the first month of play. My second city is on the EN1 server, I should have put my second city in the second US World they created, if that is how the use of diamonds work. Never heard of this way of sharing the diamonds, thanks again for that information. Must be an Elvenar thing.

DeletedUser

Well, for people who purchase diamonds, it's probably a good thing.

I have no idea how it works for cities across multiple country servers. Only that us1 and us2 share.

You can start a third city on us2, if you want. You can see if it gives you more diamonds for the builder.

Deleted User - 90

It will not due to the new update. The tutorial need only be completed once now - so it will not need to give you the diamonds to upgrade the builder. Your builder will already be upgraded on subsequent worlds. And it should be noted that you're only "really" allowed to have one account, so I don't think encouraging rule breaches is a good idea. :(

Having your account share diamond between worlds saves players from having to buy diamonds multiple times on one server. The support team also will never grant transfers of diamonds (I know they won't on every one of Inno's other games) from one account to another, so it also saves you from having diamonds you can't use locked away on a world you no longer play.

DeletedUser

How is it encouraging rule breaches to say 'go on a new server'? There's nothing in the rules that says you can't start a new city on a new server!

I don't remember my builder already being upgraded, but that is convenient.

Deleted User - 90

Ahh, this is a compilation of me failing to read his post and your post correctly. I rescind that comment. Accept the following puppy hug, please.

im-sorry-puppies-graphic-for-share-on-facebook.jpg

Anyhoo, you don't get diamonds for joining new worlds anymore since the tutorial has been changed. I think that's in the last changelog.