• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Disappointed with tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've accidentally spent diamonds when I didn't mean to (before I learned to set the confirmation button) and it really ticked me off, so I know how frustrated you are. In all fairness to Inno, though, I bet they hear the same story 100x a day so I can see both sides. They should have at least sympathized with you instead of an abrupt dismissal of your issue. And yes, I hate when people give me a canned response because they don't understand me. Glad that at least a senior member took a look at it. It bites, but that's a normal response. They'd have to do it for everyone, and that would probably result in tons of lost revenue. Like I said, I see both sides, but I feel bad for you. In a few weeks it won't hurt so much ... when I was a newbie losing lots of diamonds made me really sad, but I never think about it now and I still love the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.