• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discord?

Gandelf

I keep getting notifications that something's happening on the official discord server, but the only link is to the browser version, and I have discord downloaded to my computer. Is there some way to find out where it is, or get an invitation, or something? (Yes, I know, I'm not very good with discord. I use it purely and exclusively to communicate with my elvenar fellowship.)

C-Nymph

If you use the invite link to enter the server via the browser version first, it will show up in your server list on the pc app as well so you can then access it from there. Just make sure you login to the browser version with the same account as you do the pc app (same e-mail address and password). Otherwise that won’t work. You can be logged in on both versions at the same time, it will not log you out of the pc app if you login on browser.