• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Discounted Expansion Sales Should Begin and End Later, AFTER Spire Ends.

DeletedUser26654

As the thread says, if the devs started the Discounted Expansion Sale LATER, it might give many of us a chance to pick one up AFTER the spire ends from THOSE rewards. We still have 2 days to go in the spire, yet, I know I am done doing what I need to gain more diamonds. Too bad the sale is not set up for this. Wow...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ummmm, WHY I wrote the above...
That's fine, but sales are generally not a reward for customers, they are to generate cash flow for the company. Inno gets no cash flow if people buy expansions with free diamonds. They want players to spend money. If the game ceases to be profitable, they will have no reason to continue paying for programmers and bandwidth.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

Unfortunately, sales are not meant to be centered around individual playing styles and will continue as they are. You have complete control over the usage of your free diamonds and have the choice to save it for the next expansion sale. For that reason, I will archive this thread.

Happy Gaming
Xelie