• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dispelled Member still talking in chat

DeletedUser828

I dispelled a member , but they are still talking in my chat, how can he be removed, is this a glitch from the upgrade? I want him out of my chat window~I even restarted my game and he's still there.

DeletedUser61

Not to beat a dead horse, but
  • When he's chatting, does he show up in the /who command?
  • He's definitely not on the member list??
  • On the Global Rank list, does he show as blank or in some other Fellowship?
  • If you create a new message, for the Fellowship, is his name included among the addressees.
  • If he has any trades posted, does the Fellowship filter exclude him.
We might as well check all five areas, just in case.

DeletedUser828

He was not showing on my members list , after I expelled him I sent out a group email , his name was not in the list, but yet continued to show in chat. At this point I'm not sure if he is still in it or not or just being silent to see what is being said. I am at work at the moment , so am unable to get into my game, but this occurred between 9:30 to 10:30 EST. After I sent out another group email explaining to one member why he was expelled everyone stopped using chat for about 45 minutes. I really don't know if he is still there lurking or not.

DeletedUser828

As far as being on my map he never was, as far as trades he had none posted prior to this happening. He was not in another fellowship.

DeletedUser61

The fellowship members who are logged into the game SHOULD be listed, in the chat box, if you use the
/who command.
You've pretty much cornered everything else, so if he is NOT in the /who command, but he can STILL post, then there's certainly a bug.

There's the possibility that chat only checks against the fellowship roster when somebody first logs in. I'm merely fishing for a possible pattern, that you can help us validate.

If one of your other members is particularly adept at troubleshooting, they may be willing for you to temporarily expel them, for the purpose of testing exactly what's happening. That would be a very valuable contribution to our body of knowledge.

DeletedUser51

Hi Princess Sabella,

Can you please submit a support ticket on this so we can investigate what is occurring? Unfortunately privacy issues prevent us from discussing this in much detail on the forum.

Thanks

DeletedUser828

Sure I can. I will also have a member check the chat screen to see who is on. Thanks