• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Display glitch in rewarding Vision Vapor Chest prizes

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Game version: v1.79.3-(ae3aa8f) (2019-05-20 11:24)
Game world: Felyndral (should be irrelevant to bug)
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 67.0 (64-bit) (should be irrelevant to bug
Flash Player version: Not Applicable, using HTML 5 code
Operating System: Windows 10.0.1.17763 Build 17763
Screen resolution: 1920x1080 (irrelevant)
Account name: Ashrem
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: Not repeatable. Happened every time it could possibly happen (once)

Current situation:
Having collected 100 VV in the crafting console, I clicked on the "collect" and the building displayed the stats for an era 1 building instead of Era 12
Windmill of Evil showed 220 pop and 220 culture (Era 1 stats) instead of 2600 pop and 2700 culture (era 12 stats)
Once in inventory, display was correct

Expected situation:
When collecting a 100VV-chest-prize in the crafting window, it should display the correct values for my chapter, so I don't go create a thread asking why in the name of all that is unholy they would think a 12 square building with 220 pop and 220 culture is an appropriate prize for someone in Era 12.

Reproduction Steps
Craft enough items to earn 100+ Vision vapour
Be awarded the Windmill of Evil as your prize
check the buildings stats and be dismayed.