• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you ever scratch your head and ask -- but why?

Mighty Peach

bAnuxWQ.jpg

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Iv had points where iv unlocked what might seem an out of place expansion or two (1-2 literally) simply because the design/space of the buildings i wanted, required it to fit in the pattern/layout i wanted. But nothing like the OP.

But then again, when i see (probably most ppls) city layout, i find myself wondering 'why' just the same...
So in the end, im probably wondering why on about 98% of the cities i see.... so then i have to wonder if its just me lol

Deleted User - 848894468

Depending on how long the player has played, why couldn't they get up to say, chapter eight of nine, have the space they want etc and basically restart buildings. This would basically have the same affect. I know of a couple of players to whom did not like their cities at the higher chapters, wiped and basically restarted for the most part.

theuser

Up to the end of chapter 13, my city land was T shaped.

As a new player, I wanted a chevron, ^ with the main hall at the peak of the ^ but I misunderstood where land could be added. After some fumbling around I got the T. The T shape worked well with the guest races on the stem of the T so I stayed with it. Starting ch14 I'm converting to a rectangle.

I would like a feature to relocate empty plots of land.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would like a feature to relocate empty plots of land.

Yes, this is something that has always annoyed me in games where expansions are not tied to advancing the story of the game or where the cost does not go up the further from the starting spot you go. If you have 8 places you could buy and place an expansion, and it does not make any difference which one you pick, you should be able to move your expansion to a different valid spot.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I had a fellowship member in the early chapters of the game that decided to border the perimeter with his expansions. Fortunately during these early years you could easily start to double layer the ring by the guest races because the grid was much smaller.

I wonder what would happen if someone contacted support now with no ability to handle placing the campus and adjoining buildings in the elvarian secret society (sorcerer and dragon) chapter because the expansions placed could not handle the space needed.