• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do You Like Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures

BOZZMAN20

Then Finnegan's Follies is the place for you. We open 7 or 8 chests every week in the tournaments and placed 18th in the last Fellowship adventure. Chat is active and we have an AW program. Just leave a reply here or come and apply we will be watching for you.

DeletedUser9834

hello.. I'm looking for a new fellowship.. I am active in tournaments and also play everyday. I try to visit everyone everyday. I am in the orc's stage right now but finishing that up and headed to the next level.. I am stagnant right now due to trades not going anywhere. I have had my trades up for day 4 and no bites on them. I have deleted and offered other goods, have asked on chat for help with my trade but nada.. I enjoy the challenge of the tournaments and I am currently #1 leading the group and have given up the majority of my goods to do so-- but now in return I can't get trades to do what I need to do in my land and also to continue to do the tournament.. which is frustrating.. I am boosted in gems, marble and silk.. I always try to give extra on my trades.. I want to stay in the current fellowship until the tournament is done as I want to get my rewards.. I don't do a lot of chatting in the chat screen because I am so focused on my game.. but I do check just in case someone is trying to communicate with me I don't want to ignore the or have them feel as if I am.. Also I am active in assisting with other peoples trades even if I don't currently need something I will pick up trades just to stock pile it for tournaments.. thanks for taking the time to check me out