• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you see me? (Win, Fel, Khel, Sinya)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2768
  • Start date

DeletedUser2768

I had cities in Winyandor, Felyndral, Khelonaar, and Sinya Arda. I quit them months ago because it was too much. If any of you play in any of those realms, could you please check and see if I'm still there or not? I'm in Orcs in Elcysandir, and Fairies in Arendyll. I'm thinking about restarting another city, someday, when those two are completely bogged down, I hit the end of the tech tree, or I get stupid-bored and start another city.

Player name: RosehawkATA

DeletedUser9247

If you have the names of those worlds as " these are the worlds you've played in" than yes- the cities are still there. I can confirm you still have an empty city on Khelo
upload_2017-11-4_9-25-28.png

upload_2017-11-4_9-27-21.png

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
my understanding is
they won't remove any cities as long as you have one city that meets the activity requirements
i too wish we could mark cities for demolition
i have cities that i started just to try out a different system, now they are sitting there doing nobody any good

DeletedUser2768

As of right now, all they can do is delete my entire account.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
my understanding is
they won't remove any cities as long as you have one city that meets the activity requirements
It's the diamonds that protect your abandoned cities.
  • Individual cities are protected if they have reached chapter 4, or an average building level of 4.
  • All cities linked to an account are protected if there are 200+ purchased diamonds on the account (since diamonds are shared)
In theory you could spend your diamonds down to under 200, and your abandoned cities should be flagged for deletion 30 days later (if they are small) Support has said that "flagged" does not mean deleted, just that they are on the list, so time to deletion may vary.

One of my FS members just had her Aryndel baby city deleted after 40ish days of not logging in to it. She's never bought diamonds, and is a daily player on other servers.

DeletedUser2768

Well...that doesn't do you any good. I was hoping for a better outcome. :(

Me too. If I ever go back to those worlds, I want to start over from scratch, not pick up where I've forgotten where I left off.

It's the diamonds that protect your abandoned cities.
  • Individual cities are protected if they have reached chapter 4, or an average building level of 4.
  • All cities linked to an account are protected if there are 200+ purchased diamonds on the account (since diamonds are shared)
In theory you could spend your diamonds down to under 200, and your abandoned cities should be flagged for deletion 30 days later (if they are small) Support has said that "flagged" does not mean deleted, just that they are on the list, so time to deletion may vary.

One of my FS members just had her Aryndel baby city deleted after 40ish days of not logging in to it. She's never bought diamonds, and is a daily player on other servers.

Spent the diamonds a long time ago, I don't remember where in the research tree I was, and I really don't want to log in again to find out.

Last edited by a moderator: