• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Don't require us to produce factories for which we have no boost

DeletedUser627

160 provinces maybe lost 20. I hardly use them as the curse only last until the first hit by a Paladin or dog
I'm sure there will be an upgrade to stupid down the line

Let's amuse ourselves inventing awful quests, shall we? It will probably be the one thing the developers read and implement...

We could have a quest for:

Tear down a Level 15 building (since you otherwise have no space to rearrange your city)

Put a land expansion in the wrong place and spend 2 months regretting it.

Who else has suggestions?

DeletedUser2651

Yes, The quest is called Dragon Magic V - The sacrifice. It requires the loss of 33 priests and 11 paladins in battle. It ties in nicely with the storyline of the preceding Dragon Magic quests. Its also pretty easy and quick to accomplish... if somewhat wastefull ;)
hello 6pac, may i ask how u completed it? a fellow member has been trying to finish it with no luck, shes been fighting provinces and the system doesnt count her losses...

DeletedUser1122

hello 6pac, may i ask how u completed it? a fellow member has been trying to finish it with no luck, shes been fighting provinces and the system doesnt count her losses...

I used auto fight. Couldn't stand the carnage. Thinking it was the dreaded elixir province. That is a good place to go and die.

If she has completed the numbers but to no avail get her to submit a bug ticket. Support has been fair to me on matters like this in the past.

DeletedUser2651

I used auto fight. Couldn't stand the carnage. Thinking it was the dreaded elixir province. That is a good place to go and die.

If she has completed the numbers but to no avail get her to submit a bug ticket. Support has been fair to me on matters like this in the past.
thank u very much 6pac, one more thing did u use exact count of troops? or just went with whatever u had in hand?

DeletedUser1122

Sorry you are pushing the memory envelope. I would guess full squads. I was still young back then.

DeletedUser706

Let's amuse ourselves inventing awful quests, shall we? It will probably be the one thing the developers read and implement...

We could have a quest for:

Build a nonboosted manufactory (oops we already got that one...)
Upgrade the nonboosted manufactory you just tore down (does this ring a bell?)
Build the Magic Academy (that one sounds familiar too...)
Sell the Dwarven Portal (didnt I already do that???)

Oh right you were asking us to invent NEW awful quests... ah well, here goes:

Sell a level 10 Ancient Wonder (they turned out not to be ancient but a hoax)
Win a Province Encounter on Auto Fight (just possibly someone can pull this off...)
Sell a Premium Building (more monies to them, and the nonspenders will be stuck forever on the main questline)
Relocate the Main Hall (just to keep the city designers busy)
Build all Ancient Wonders (now only if we could get the runes and the extra expansions for all that...)
Have 3 active neighbors (anyone?)

I'll stop here before I add even more awful ones they might decide to actually implement...

DeletedUser627

Azarra - today's witty post award!

Our next challenge - proposed by another player - is to add to the pleasure of our game by devising more timers.

One suggestion is a timer in-between NH visits - should it be 30 second or one minute intervals?

Other suggestions?