• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Don't X out mana buildings

DeletedUser1390

I've just entered the Woodelves chapter and have a request.

Since the culture/mana buildings have the option to be used off-road purely as culture buildings, and some of them are excellent as such and also quite lovely, would it be possible NOT to have the big red cross-out circles over them when they are not connected by road? For those of us who care about the aesthetics of our city, those ugly things effectively eliminate this strategy, which evidently is intended to be a viable one in gaming terms.

Many thanks,
Elven Ivory

EDIT: Just realized that you can't even build them off-road, just like non-culture buildings. This really doesn't seem right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2963

I am not in the wood elves chapter I only get to see them when I visit so no big X for me. They are just beautiful.

They produce mana, so it wouldn't be all that difficult to move the ugly x inside the pop up. Sure it might cause a few people to mistakenly disconnect roads and not realize it, but that is better than destroying the aesthetics of such lovely buildings.