• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Double chest points now!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8187
  • Start date

DeletedUser8187

I'm in Canada. Not sure how the servers are divided, but I went to open a chest and it was double points. Not sure how long it will last.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Just checked mine (I'm on US 5 server) and it doesn't show any double sprout benefit on the chests. Opened the big chest and got 40 sprouts! So it is double for now...

DeletedUser5776

Of course it had to happen on a day when the daily prize is the Magnificent Mage Multiplier....

Last edited by a moderator:

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, I agree this was a crappy day for the double sprouts to show up, but I went for it anyway. At least the temp buildings are now 50% instead of 10% though obviously of no use to anyone who doesn't fight and even then it's very specific and you'd need a tournament week that relies on mages heavily or it's a waste.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Refreshed my browser and that took care of the banner missing issue. I also got a Mage Multiplier when I tested the chest; wish it was that easy for a building I wanted, lol! The tournament provinces that have mages as the key unit are Marble and Gems, both of them are my boosts, and I use a combo fighting/cater for tournaments; as heavy on the fighting as I can. So, I can use it. I wasn't going for it because both those boosts are over 600%, with gems being 670%. I figure I'll hit the max soon and I've just entered fairies. From what I see so far, pop/culture is going to be my immediate concern in this chapter so I am waiting for those days. Not ready to go all in on double days to try for the 3rd prize until I see the results from this event.

DeletedUser8187

I didn't look to closely at what the mage thingy does. But in order for it to be effective, my mages would need to be alive. Which they never are past the first round. Just unlocked Banshee, hoping they are more effective till I get the mage blossom.

DeletedUser3468

There should be a timer at the upper right of your screen showing how much time is left. This started last night for me, but no announcement until this morning. Glad that I noticed the timer and decided to see what it was for. I've now gotten the second big prize in all but one of my 6 cities because of the double sprouts and being lucky with getting the 140 and 200 nut prizes. I've still got a lot of the sequential quests to complete so it's looking pretty good for my being able to get the 3rd and biggest Grand Prize this time. (especially if they do another double sprouts day before the end of the event!)