• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Draggon's Vale Arendyl US1 Looking for Members to Join us :)

Queen Draggon

We are in Arendyl US1, called Draggon's Vale and; This FS is a new one yes, but a seasoned player is the leader and is friendly, chatty and always helpful to others. We are looking for tournament minded folks who enjoy getting a blue print each week, so if you can put in 1000 or more pts each week then come on over :) We will have some fun! We would like to do a Spire Push about once a month if anyone is interested in that, it will be voluntary of course so no stress. 10 chests is the first goal we would like to achieve so if your interested in that and helping us to grow then please come join in and have some fun! Also all decisions concerning the FS as a whole such as the new perk pts. will be a group decision. We aim to be as fair to all as humanly possible :) Can't wait to meet you!!

Last edited:

mycharlieboy

Hello, my name is mycharlieboy, i am currently with starship andramida in arendyl. i am looking for a more friendly fellowship, i am an active player, i always play the tourneys and try to push the spire when i have a solid supply. i ESPECIALLY enjoy the FA's, i use my teleports vigorously so i have the most resources to create badges. i have played a few years , although im still naive on battle strategic play and im always open for help and direction. I would like to chat with you to see if i might be a good fit for your fellowship, and visa versa.. thank you and i look forward to your reply