• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragon Ark AW

Venomhammer

Has anyone built this AW? If so, do the rotating quests work as part of the "Reward per Story Quest" or does it only work with the main guest race storyline quests?

grand-master

I have built the dragon ark, and I do receive the extra combining catalyst when collecting crafts from the magic academy. But I do not receive the sentient goods for quests. The description says “story quests.” That must mean chapter quests. Because the rotating quests do not pay out the sentient goods bonus. Anyone with a dragon ark as of this posting date has no story quests, because chapter 18 has not been released.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Anyone with a dragon ark as of this posting date has no story quests, because chapter 18 has not been released.

It is possible for someone to have built it with chapter 17 quests remaining. I am past that point, so building it now will require me to wait a few weeks for chapter 18.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have built the dragon ark, and I do receive the extra combining catalyst when collecting crafts from the magic academy. But I do not receive the sentient goods for quests. The description says “story quests.” That must mean chapter quests. Because the rotating quests do not pay out the sentient goods bonus. Anyone with a dragon ark as of this posting date has no story quests, because chapter 18 has not been released.
I thought the 'stories' in the event were supposed to count. I'd put in a bug report if you didn't receive sentient goods.

Deleted User - 1178646

I thought the 'stories' in the event were supposed to count. I'd put in a bug report if you didn't receive sentient goods.

I also read something like that, but if I understood this correct for current event it's only the 6th, 15th, 25th, 33th, 41th, 50th 60th and 66th quest.

not sure if thats the case, havent played they chapter and even if I did I would not build it anyway.