• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragonheart Estate

Mighty Peach

I am looking at the stats for the Dragonheart Estate Stage 10 on iDavis and seeking clarification for what would be produced in the Dwarves chapter.

My boosts for t1,t2, t3 are steel, crystal, and elixir.

So I am going line by line:

Culture 640
Population 318
Boosted t2 (crystal) 4484

Now the confusing part for me are the next couple of lines.

I see a number of 4674 for boosted t1 + 2
And a number of 4484 for boosted t2 +1

What exactly does the +1 or +2 denote beside the boosted good?

Pheryll

Set Designer

In this case t1 identifies it as a tier 1 production and the + tells you to shift the production from what you are boosted in. The tier one goods are marble, steel, and planks (displayed in that order). If you are boosted in marble, then t1 +2 would indicate a plank production. Similarly for tier two (crystal, scrolls, and silk), if you are boosted in silk, then t2 +1 would wrap around to indicate crystal.

defiantoneks

I am looking at the stats for the Dragonheart Estate Stage 10 on iDavis and seeking clarification for what would be produced in the Dwarves chapter.

My boosts for t1,t2, t3 are steel, crystal, and elixir.

So I am going line by line:

Culture 640
Population 318
Boosted t2 (crystal) 4484

Now the confusing part for me are the next couple of lines.

I see a number of 4674 for boosted t1 + 2
And a number of 4484 for boosted t2 +1

the +1 or +2 means the next good. so if you're boosted crystal, and you +1 position in the list, you would get scrolls. if you +2, that lands you at silk.