• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Drawing attention to your header bar

SunsetDanar

I've noticed that many of you in the top echelon have unique header bars to draw attention to specific needs and wants during visits. It appears to be a font application such as a unifont, dejavu or a similar math font but I've been unable to replicate it thus far. Can someone enlighten me as to how this is accomplished?

DeletedUser12423

Click on your name, and change it to whatever you want? If that's what you mean?

C= Culture
MH= Main Hall
BH= Builder's Hut

SunsetDanar

Thanks IR but I'm referring to specific fonts and sizes only available from a math keyboard or from specific font applications. So, no. Not just a click and switch fix for what I'm asking about.

DeletedUser12423

Ah, sorry. I don't know how they use alternate keys, either. Maybe Sog or Ash can help you? Or put in a report and simply ask a dev?

SunsetDanar

It may be as simple as changing your PC font and just typing on the header bar But I've tried using a math app for the font and the game doesn't accept that directly. Both of the fellows you suggest for help likely know how to do it although neither appear to be using it.

Last edited:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
If you mean things like ♥ ♦ you could use the character map and then copy paste into the header. not everything from there work but some will.