• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DUPLICATE/IGNORE Ensorcelled Endowments

fitress

I am waiting on KPs for Advanced Scouts, going into Chapter XV Elvenar. Anyway, thought I'd do a little housekeeping while I'm waiting. Decided to upgrade MH to lvl 33, which takes a bit of Mana and Seeds. I noticed the units that produce Mana and Seeds light up with the purple thingy and thought, well this is wonderful! However, as I was buzzing around like a great fat fairy, bestowing the spell, I realized it was not, in fact, increasing the number/amount of the items being collected. Am I missing something??????????

KarlD

The EE spell will increase your culture bonus, which increase production of coins from your houses and supplies from your workshops. They don't affect mana and seeds, at least not that I'm aware of.

Gath Of Baal

If you have a Dragon Abbey Ancient Wonder out you would have gotten mana each time you used an EE spell (or any spell), its the only way I can think of getting any bonus items from that spell besides culture

fitress

Hey guys, I really appreciate the input, but this really is, as the title suggests, a duplicate, and has pretty much been taken care of.