• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

During FA have a "complete and repeat" button

DeletedUser19019

During a FA many players will have multiple production run for Blacksmith badges, for example, going at the same time. When they have to collect the badges they have to collect the five items, hit the complete button and then scroll though 15 other quests to get back to the blacksmith badge quest. why can't we have a :"Complete and repeat quest" option button. IF you are done with you cycle of that particular badge then the normal "complete" button will also be present so you get the cycle going.

In the last FA between workshops and T1 factories it would take me about 45 minutes to collect all my productions since I wanted to be sure not to collect too many items and mess up the next cycle.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
100% agree that a "repeat" or "prev" button is needed. That's why I mentioned it in the other 9 forum threads about the FA.;)

SoggyShorts

OR - as has been suggested a kazillioin times before. Have. A. Menu.
If they are going to go so far as to create something totally new, they sure as hell better NOT make a menu.:mad::mad::mad:

Either a very simple previous button (acts like pressing "next" 14x) that they can very easily program.
or THIS:
fa quest01.png

The key component is that you can clean sweep your entire city with screwing up because ALL QUESTS ARE ACTIVE ALL THE TIME.

satchmo33

Why not a menu (or, cuz 2 questlines - 2 menus)? (Why are you so mad?) You could only choose one at a time and then that would open and be the only one open until you either finish it or choose s'thing else from the menu. Simple as pie.
Sorry I offended you.....am crawling on me belly to kiss yer toes.....

SoggyShorts

Sorry I offended you.....am crawling on me belly to kiss yer toes.....
LoL not offended, and not mad at you.
I would just be very disappointed if they finally put in the effort to fix the quests and we still had to
  1. select the right quest
  2. very carefully collect 5 toolboxes
  3. hand in quest
  4. repeat
It doesn't matter if there is a drop down, or a selection like we have for productions in factories-- they are all only half fixes.

As I said, The key component is that you can clean sweep your entire city with screwing up because all quests are active.
If I make 35 toolboxes, I want to collect all 35 at once, and then click "hand in" either once, or if need be 7 times.

I cringe every time I see someone post a suggestion for a drop down because I fear the devs will do that instead.

DeletedUser188

Why should the devs make it easier to cycle thru the FA quests they already removed the decline confirmation
They don't make it easier to cycle thru the recurring quests that we have everyday
This is what its like to cycle thru the recurring quests on most of the games inno games offer
So if you want to cycle thru the quests you better get used to the click fest
The FA quests shouldn't be any easier to cycle thru just because @SoggyShorts likes to do the FA:p

satchmo33

OK. Look. I'm not the brightest penny in the jar.....BUT. Why have cycling AT ALL????? What the he--- is the diff between clicking 92 times to choose what you want ....... and scrolling down a menu and clicking once (ONCE) to choose what you want? You're CHOOSING either way!!!!! One way you're clicking yer ass off and the other, you're clicking ONCE. ONCE. ONCE. (ha - writing that over and over, it kinda lost its meaning and became this weird two vowel/two consonant word......)

SoggyShorts

Why have cycling AT ALL?
Cycling = bad.
Drop down menu = not as bad, but still bad.

Did you see the image I posted above? No cycling AND no menu.
Just collect.
One way you're clicking yer ass off and the other, you're clicking ONCE ONCE. ONCE.
This is where you are not quite getting it: It is NOT once, but rather once every single badge if we go with the drop down menu.
1.You should not have to be careful collecting productions.
2.You should not have to select quests at all.

Imagine this:
  1. Select Blacksmith Badge from drop down
  2. Collect from 5 workshops
  3. Hand in quest
  4. Select Wizard Hat from drop down
  5. Collect from Magic Academy
  6. Collect 100 silk
  7. Hand in Quest
  8. Select Elvarian Guard Badge
  9. Collect from Barracks
  10. Hand in Quest
  11. Select Bakers Badge
  12. Collect from 20 workshops
  13. Hand in quest

OR

1. Collect Everything in your whole entire city
  2. Hand in Everything all at once for all 4 badges

Last edited:

DeletedUser2870

Even the retreat and repeat button has been suggested a kazillion times before

DeletedUser18062

Great ideas, agree with all except Andrew.
My suggestion was to make a select screen like the provinces during a tournament.
Love the idea of collecting without risk of clicking the wrong job.