• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dust has changed

Gkyr

Chef
As a manual fighter, I have been noting the composition of the tourney opposition. I have found that the current Dust tourney (Feb 2023) contains considerably more battlefield obstructions than previous Dust tournies, where obstructions were very stark. Also, the opposing squads composition seems to have changed, because I am relying on Mages much more than I have in the past. Previously, I did not use them to the extent that I never needed to site an MMM; now I have.

If the above is true for everyone, auto-fighters might notice nothing more than the tourney seems a little easier (closer to the Gems tourney experience). Any agree? Disagree?

Kadhrin

I auto-fight. Because of the assorted quests, I did more tourney stuff than usual. It did seem easier -- "Wait, this is the dust tourney??" crossed my mind a couple of times. I wasn't paying attention to what kinds of troops I was using compared to other weeks, so can't comment on that.