• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dust tournament finished the Valentines' Event

DeletedUser3942

You can check the Notifications icon to see if you got the Tourney rewards (although this may have already been supplanted by other notifications such as trades).
you can also click on your fellowship window and then go to tournament tab - there it shows the rewards you have gotten. (not the ranking points tho)

DeletedUser3821

Mine shows that I got the tournament rewards, but I also got the 2 Valentine's buildings, and I wasn't even doing quests for the event.

I love it when the lack of a plan comes together...... o_O

DeletedUser4781

Has this actually been submitted to or confirmed by Inno?

DeletedUser1010

Thanks Draconomicon and Caillean didn't think about that but yeah I am sure it's long gone by now!!

DeletedUser4859

Has anyone seen any feedback from Inno on this situation?

DeletedUser4778

Thanks Draconomicon and Caillean didn't think about that but yeah I am sure it's long gone by now!!
You should still be able to view the rewards info if you click on the Fellowship shield and then the Tournaments tab as Caillean mentioned. Mine still does and this info is only replaced when a new tournament starts so you have quite some time left before it disappears.

DeletedUser1010

You should still be able to view the rewards info if you click on the Fellowship shield and then the Tournaments tab as Caillean mentioned. Mine still does and this info is only replaced when a new tournament starts so you have quite some time left before it disappears.
Thanks, I knew what we won from the check points and how many rank points I should of got for placeing in top 100 but Can't tell if I got everything bc in the FS we reach check point 5 and I should have gotten runes yet there was no ! Showing on the AW icon nor any new runes that I saw but there was kp in my kp bar so I don't know if I got rank points either. Honestly I should have wrote support but didnt ol well win some lose some lol tho I am going to pay closer attn next tournament