• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Armorer in 19th chest

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Boy, there sure are a lot of locked threads in Ideas and Suggestions today, including @crackie's brainchild. I shudder to think what that portends.
I left them in place before they go to the archive since it has taken so long, Once in Archive, you cant respond. So as to make sure folks had a few days to see I locked and left them and when archived they will be unlocked.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Boy, there sure are a lot of locked threads in Ideas and Suggestions today, including @crackie's brainchild. I shudder to think what that portends.
She has resigned to playing in cornfields instead of the Ideas & Suggestions forum because she understands player proposals and votes are meaningless as the entire legislative process is really flawed and at mercy of staff and not players so why even bother. Long live Tonga!