• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Bulwark

DeletedUser1146

At the start i want to say that building with it's concept isn't really bad but the thing that irks me and i mean it, is the fact that we have to collect unit in order for the next one to be made.

What i think would be a better choice is. Having 24h cycle and during it you would create X units/3h, you can collect units after initial 3h anytime you want. After you hit that 24h cycle you would need to collect units in order to start making more otherwise building won't produce anything. It should work on the similar basis as granite mine. So it's not like it's impossible to do. Because as of now a lot of potential new units are wasted, and it's not like the amount that is produced is giant. On first lvl it's 9 units/3h, with my 3 armories on 17 lvl + 1lvl dwarven bulwark i can produce 152 units of the first type(i'm elf so it's sword acrobat, but the same would be with barbarian) in 1:31h at the cost of 4864, with dwarven bulwark i'd have the same amount after 51h (17 cycles)that's a lot. Difference is really big, and to those who may say that bulwark with my suggestion would be op i really doubt it, but even if developers could just make the numbers smaller.