• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Citadel layout with 2 extra buildings

Does anyone have a good layout for the dwarven citadel full set plus an extra moon vendor and gates of dawn?

This is the best I could come up with, but it is a very awkward shape, and the second gates of dawn doesn't have the full output as it lacks 3 connections.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-24 9.39.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-24 9.39.35 AM.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 98

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Of course I got the extra pieces since I never made room for the set! Now I have to put in these monstrosities into my layout...:confused:

We need an OCD enchantment that lets us shave off tiles off buildings.

Raccon

Reposted from A Gateway into the Past - Discussion;
This is the optimum setup that all buildings provide their respective rewards except for the second moon vendor to the right which needs the golden wish next to it to give the vitality surge, other than that I'm getting full rewards from other buildings.
Screenshot_20220824-135048_Elvenar.png

I also realized that disconnected temple of sun & moon and caves of dusk would make the HR reward unavailable.

Glandeh

Try this one, it has full bonus, but it's not square:)
I just built it, and noticed my mistake: The caves need an extra neighbor. Fairy's solution is still better (and even uglier than mine :) )

Attachments

• Dwarven citadel + 2 extra pieces.png
    Dwarven citadel + 2 extra pieces.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got this - it has all set bonuses maxed, but the shape is't exactly square...:
View attachment 13500
Fairy, I'm trying to layout my dwarven citadel after the FA. I, too, have 2 moon vendors and 2 gates of dawn, just like the OP that you responded to. But I am having a hard time figuring out your layout. I don't see anything that looks like a 3x1 (the gaming lounge). Could you please tell me what the buildings are, starting at the top. Call me blind, if you will, lol. Thanks!

Dwarven Citadel
I have:
One 3x3 Caves of Dusk
One 3x1 Gaming Lounge
Two 3x2 Gates of Dawn
One 2x2 Golden Wish
One 2x1 Memorial of the Savior
Two 2x3 Moon vendor
One 4x3 temple of sun and moon

Kadhrin

<Threadomancy> because I finally got my Dwarven Citadel set up, after realizing it'd dovetail with the ragged end of my Forgotten Ruins complex.

(This Forgotten Ruins complex has two Secluded Ponds, two Dragon Tamers, and two Sorcerer's Feasts. The extra pond was from ranking, iirc, and the others were chosen from Tomes after I spent a bunch of time in Elven Architect.)

Attachments

• DwarvenCitadel-ForgottenRuins.jpg
    DwarvenCitadel-ForgottenRuins.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited: