• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Granite and Copper

Bluebird58

My storage for both granite and copper are full...I am now getting the quests to gain granite (I don't always work on those) My portal is upgraded to the max...How can I get rid of the granite and copper so that I can work on theses quests? Thanks in advance, Bluebird 58

Flashfyre

If you don't need the granite and copper for tech or upgrades, the only other way to use them up is to build the Dwarven roads. That tech comes near the end of the chapter tech tree, though, and if you haven't unlocked it, you can't build the roads.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If you don't need the granite and copper for tech or upgrades, the only other way to use them up is to build the Dwarven roads. That tech comes near the end of the chapter tech tree, though, and if you haven't unlocked it, you can't build the roads.
Actually, the early chapter roads no longer require guest race goods to make. I don't know when the change happened, but they now require only gold, supplies, and regular goods. I do think the price of them in terms of these things got raised when the guest race goods were taken out.

Count Rupert

Actually, the early chapter roads no longer require guest race goods to make. I don't know when the change happened, but they now require only gold, supplies, and regular goods. I do think the price of them in terms of these things got raised when the guest race goods were taken out.
Actually none of the roads require guest race goods to make. I'm in chapter 15 and have yet to research Ascending Streets and mousing over they'll want tier 1s, supplies and coins. Mousing over the future chapters, none of them require guest race goods either.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes it was an intentional change at player request. They held off on this for a good while because it affects the balance of the earlier chapters. However they wanted to make it easy to advance faster.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I think unlocking techs in tech tree can use some or maybe making space if it costs those to build another settlement guest race building? I'm not sure but check there? If it does cost any to build those maybe sell one and rebuild?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Otherwise if not you can decline that quest after you get first tech unlocked in the new chapter.