• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarves

Kekune

Yes. You should wait until you get a quest for it, because the quest is worth diamonds. You may also want to stockpile some granite and copper so you can build roads later.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Generally I've found it helpful to pause at the end of each chapter, update my residences, roads, workshops and goods production as high as they will go. Then, if I've finished the quests for the chapter, I go on. This can be done one of two ways. First, you can leave the opening of the next chapter until all these things are done, or, if you need to be in the next chapter to reap a higher level of rewards from an event or something, opening just the first research of the next chapter so the system will grant you those rewards at that level. In either case a few weeks upgrading everything now will make this and future chapters easier.

Just my advice.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You can sell the mines anytime you want to, but don't sell your portal until you get the quest that's worth 200 diamonds. I think you'll like Fairies. It's a beautiful chapter.

Bethanne Rainbow

Generally I've found it helpful to pause at the end of each chapter, update my residences, roads, workshops and goods production as high as they will go. Then, if I've finished the quests for the chapter, I go on. This can be done one of two ways. First, you can leave the opening of the next chapter until all these things are done, or, if you need to be in the next chapter to reap a higher level of rewards from an event or something, opening just the first research of the next chapter so the system will grant you those rewards at that level. In either case a few weeks upgrading everything now will make this and future chapters easier.

Just my advice.

AJ
Thank you!