• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Early collection?

SimplyNoble

So I recently got to wondering about this. Are there any benefits or drawbacks to collecting early on things like residence coins and guest race productions?

I know I can collect them as soon as the icons pop up but is it better to collect or to wait?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
With residences your culture bonus may come into play in respect to early collection. Depending on how your bonus moves around during the day with visits and expiry of help it can impact the bonus. The bonus has an immediate effect on the coin supply so you may want to collect early before the bonus drops or wait until later if the bonus will trigger later and then you have more coins for the bonus to apply to.

SimplyNoble

With residences your culture bonus may come into play in respect to early collection. Depending on how your bonus moves around during the day with visits and expiry of help it can impact the bonus. The bonus has an immediate effect on the coin supply so you may want to collect early before the bonus drops or wait until later if the bonus will trigger later and then you have more coins for the bonus to apply to.

Good point thank you.

What about early collecting things like Granite and Copper? They indicate available well before they hit their max production.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I don't think it makes a difference for those. the rate is constant and the boosts don't change unless your about to finish upgrading the portal. Collection on those is more critical to do early if you will be absent for a while.