• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Earn Diamonds through Quests

DeletedUser975

I propose that they leave the declinable quests, but reward players diamonds for NOT declining. Perhaps rewarding 50 or 100 D for completing 25 quests in order. This would take some work and sacrifice on the players part. Not declining quests means earning much less coin and supplies, and finishing the one-day productions means less goods. I would also recommend changing the upgrade to lvl 6+ quests. These are useless quests for anyone near the end of the tech tree and really should be replaced.

DeletedUser907

I propose that they leave the declinable quests, but reward players diamonds for NOT declining. Perhaps rewarding 50 or 100 D for completing 25 quests in order. This would take some work and sacrifice on the players part. Not declining quests means earning much less coin and supplies, and finishing the one-day productions means less goods. I would also recommend changing the upgrade to lvl 6+ quests. These are useless quests for anyone near the end of the tech tree and really should be replaced.
I am very happy that the game has only 1 game quest u can not decline . The other rotating quest serves a very good purpose for every day use of collecting every day goods, supplies and builds.
In other games u would earn a diamond 1 every 24 hours and also had a diamond well that u could purchase and use as well as letting players take a choice to earn more by watching adds on ur game to acquire more diamonds the choice was urs.
As 2 of these 3 ways helps people on fixed incomes to be able to acquire some.
Zushy

DeletedUser805

I could have purchased 30 games from Microsoft's Steam Store with the same amount of money I have spent on Diamonds in this game. Very fun game - Elvenar - but too expensive to play the game to it's end.

DeletedUser627

Are you implying that there's some unwritten code that not declining is good or better, and declining is bad or worse? I'm not opposed to rewarding players who faithfully return to play once a day, but I'd really like to get past this notion of "bad decliners" and "good non-decliners". It's a bias that's similar to "pay diamond players" and "good non-diamond players". All the categories are equally good - especially when one considers that, without diamond players, the game wouldn't even exist.

What developer wants to reward players who spend less time playing the game? It would be sort of like telling your girlfriend that she can't have sex with you until 6 months from now, refusing to make out for more than 10 minutes every few hours, and then sending her off to find other guys to hang out with. And then, when she's away partying with the other dudes (giving it away and getting what she wants), you give her $/diamonds to reward her for staying away from you.

DeletedUser

I agree somewhat..there needs to be a way non-cashers can earn diamonds. I understand the game needs to make money, but I have seen other games fall prey to a cash based player pool and the game almost folded because of it. There has to be a balance or you will find that only cashers play and end up with fewer players and there goes the neighborhood...literally. I played a game for several years until it became a cash based game then I saw an awesome game almost fold. They were left with only cashers who had no one to fight but each other and the game lost over 10,000 players !! I do hope this game doesn't follow that formula. This is one of the best non-combative games I have ever seen and I love it. Please remember that not everyone can afford to pay to play. It is often the non-cashers that keep a game afloat and especially this one where all ages can play. I personally have spent a bit of coin to play and see no real rewards for using cash. Culture is culture is culture and cashing doesn't get you neighborly help that is desperately needed. I personally have seen over the past 3 weeks people dropping out of the game, at least 3/4 of my neighbors have stopped playing already and this game just launched in April !! Please take heed and listen to your players Elvenar, while there still are some ! We love this game and it would be sad to see it become a money oriented game no longer fun to play, or fold completely.

DeletedUser

Other games give a log in bonus, each day it's something different, and 1 or 2 days a week we would get gold which is equal to our diamonds. I would like to see that added. I'm very thankful that this game doesn't pop up diamond sales 50 times a day but would like to see them once in a blue with 100- 200% offers. Especially after the 1st of the month , Hint Hint :D

DeletedUser907

I feel it takes both to play the game . They are after all in it to make money. I understand that but some of us keep the game a float that can not pay to play.
I am disabled and on a very tight budget so I can not buy.
But there are many ways to earn coins and supplies. One is the rotating Quest that I think is awesome! That u can do this to help u in the game if they stop this I will not be playing anymore.
But the real problem is the map! U have to have players and they say they are surprised that the trader is not used as much as they thought it would be, duuuuuuuuuuuuu, U need active players on ur map so they can place their offers and the more the merrier. That is why the trader is not being used so much as there are not enough active players to post trades!
If this is not fixed , I am afraid that the game will go dead. That is what the whole game is set up for trading.
Zushy, :(

DeletedUser1085

i say they need to have repeatable quest for every era that have a chance of giving you diamonds but you need to figure out how to get it and they should be in the declinable quest's

DeletedUser1094

Exactly !!! There needs to be a better reward system to keep people playing !

Elvenar is Inno Games and they know what they are doing and all they need to do is use the reward system like they have in FOE. This game is a similar set up but you get no D's as rewards thus you see player leave after they realize they cannot get diamonds as rewards, just saying.

DeletedUser1085

that is what is happning with tribal ars to they stopped allowing people to earn premium point's and now the game is on decline

DeletedUser1434

I think this is a great idea. I also think we should have separate diamond counts for each world we play. OR, benefits like upgrades to the builder should show up in every word we're playing if we buy them in one world. I would gladly work harder on a quest if I knew I would receive diamonds as a reward.

DeletedUser

I think this is a great idea. I also think we should have separate diamond counts for each world we play. OR, benefits like upgrades to the builder should show up in every word we're playing if we buy them in one world. I would gladly work harder on a quest if I knew I would receive diamonds as a reward.

I agree ! If there was a small diamond reward per fight or per research block unlocked , I would play more, well more than I already do ! lol

DeletedUser

I am very happy that the game has only 1 game quest u can not decline . The other rotating quest serves a very good purpose for every day use of collecting every day goods, supplies and builds.
In other games u would earn a diamond 1 every 24 hours and also had a diamond well that u could purchase and use as well as letting players take a choice to earn more by watching adds on ur game to acquire more diamonds the choice was urs.
As 2 of these 3 ways helps people on fixed incomes to be able to acquire some.
Zushy

Zushy ! I am a friend of Gwynwhyfar's and she speaks highly of you !
That being said, watching adds for diamonds is an excellent idea for both the game and the gamers !
I would gladly do that for diamonds ! Plus it would give me shopping ideas :p

DeletedUser

Zushy,
I wish and hope they do come up with a way !
Rumor has it that people are refusing to buy anymore diamonds until game is fixed properly and they make a way to earn them!
I know 29 people that are boycotting buying diamonds until this happens lol

DeletedUser1388

I am all for some kind of diamond reward !! It is getting very expensive to play this game but i also am totally in love with this game and play every single day....but its nice to know that other ppl want a diamond reward system. Idc how it happens but it should!

DeletedUser

One alternative could be quests for a rare special event, that reward diamonds. On FoE, there is a saying, "Free to Play, Pay to Win" so the cash players appear to have a huge advantage, there.