• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eldrasil's Ascending quest doesn't count both options towards completion

DeletedUser12250

Game version: v1.39.3-(d4d30f44c) (2017-09-28 9:35)
Game world: Sinya Arda
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Arryn Khaldun
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: Eldrasil's Ascending, "Solve 12 Encounters or buy 12 Knowledge Points"

Current situation: Waiting to scout more provinces because purchasing KP did not count toward completion.

Expected situation: Quest says "Solve 12 Encounters or buy 12 Knowledge Points," so both purchasing KP and solving encounters should count towards completion.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Solve encounters. (In my case, I solved 9.)
2. Purchase KP with any form of currency.
3. Quest tracker does not indicate purchases counted towards completion, or allow you to complete the quest.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Quests have never worked that way. You must complete one or the other, not a mix of the two. It caught me, too, the first time.

DeletedUser12250

Update: need to reduce reproducibility - after refreshing the page, my KP purchases started to count.

DeletedUser115

As stated above, you will need to complete either the scouting portion of the KP purchase portion in order to get credit for this quest.