• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elemental cross server T4,T5 and T6 trades.

DeletedUser3507

Would be appreciated since there's a huge imbalance in the availability of Elemental trades.
On each world.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
4. Account trading
It is forbidden for accounts to be involved in any commercial activity.
It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts (resources, Diamonds, Knowledge Points etc.) in exchange for Diamonds, real money or any other outside benefit.

Trades involving more than one Game World are also forbidden.
Not that I would care, but cross-world trades could potentially effect rankings.

DeletedUser3507

Not that I would care, but cross-world trades could potentially effect rankings.
I would not think it would much.

When that rule was made they had not even thought about Elementals, old stuff @SoggyShorts, doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed.

That's what suggestion are for. Right?

SoggyShorts

When that rule was made they had not even thought about Elementals, old stuff @SoggyShorts, doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed.
I don't necessarily disagree on that, but there is a reason behind the rule: potential for abuse.

Imagine you spent buttloads of $$$ to get to #1 on your server, and some other player starts edging in on you because of cross-world trades.
It wouldn't be easy since the "main" account would have to convert Sentient goods to something else via funky trades, but possible.

Even simpler would be for players like my wife and myself who have accounts in 2 worlds- between us we have all 3 boosts so we wouldn't need anyone, and could push to our hearts content.

Players with slightly uneven cities could also use advanced cities very easily to 4:1 trade to themselves. I can't imagine players who have 7 cities not doing that if it was allowed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

There will always be that issue, but Elementals has created a slew of new issues like sentinet goods shortage, and I am asking only for those cross world trades

And as for Inno following their own policies what about #1 on Winyandor, we been complaining about her for 6 months. And no action has been taken, I have a few of her push accounts in my map area. And I watch her progress.

SoggyShorts

There will always be that issue, but Elementals has created a slew of new issues like sentinet goods shortage, and I am asking only for those cross world trades
That doesn't address the issue I pointed out. Right now your complaint is because the shortage makes it too hard. That may be right, it may not. Certainly opening up cross world trades will make it easier, but perhaps too easy.

Remember, in the future there will be far more players who have T4/T5/T6.

DeletedUser3507

Sure in a few months. :mad: Or should I say years it only took 7 months to get chapter 12.

SoggyShorts

Right now we have the fewest players making sentient goods that we will ever have. The number will only go up from here.
Cross world trades could speed things up for the few that are here now, but at the possible cost of speeding things up too much for every single player that comes after us. Think of the children!

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Currently elementals is so new its too early to tell if this is needed. Even players who were waiting in halflings are still getting to the point of trading these goods. They are also likely to try and focus trades within fellowship where possible so it will take time for surpluses to build up.

SoggyShorts

Even players who were waiting in halflings are still getting to the point of trading these goods.
Yup, I had a pretty decent stockpile of stuff (for F2P) after finishing Halflings over 2 months ago, and I just got my trader upgraded yesterday.
It will get better.

SoggyShorts

When ? in 2 months :mad:
I doubt it.
Like I said, I consider myself to be faster than average (for F2P) so those players should be coming up on getting their trader in the next few days.
I'm not sure what you expected when you used $200 in diamonds to finish the first 5 techs in 5 minutes... were you hoping that loads of players were also going to do that?

DeletedUser3507

It was only $150 and that did magic housing, magic workshops and 5 techs:cool:

And quite a few did the same thing in ranking FS 1- 8:rolleyes:

I had a lot of blueprints stacked up..l
There's 1 in my FS thats 2 tecks ahead of me. :confused:

SoggyShorts

On the plus side, we've all complained about how useless the wholesaler is, and now it seems to have a purpose:cool:

SoggyShorts

You're kidding right? :eek:
Not really, I used it earlier to get what I needed to open the portal tech on Khel.
The alternative would be to let 270,000 mana and 38,000 seeds decay overnight.
Instead I got to use all of my mana and seeds. losing ~5K sentient goods to the wholesaler is not nearly as bad as losing ~4,000 seeds to decay.

Laochra

Isn't Inno violating their own law when they force us to share our diamonds across worlds???
Doesn't the law state that the sharing of anything is strictly forbidden?
After all, they are quick to throw us in the stocks even if we ask about sharing with FS members (i.e. gifting/trading extra culture prizes that will never be needed).

DeletedUser15774

Isn't Inno violating their own law when they force us to share our diamonds across worlds???

No, because it's all the same account. Even if you had cities in all seven available worlds, they're all in your one account.

I've always understood "Game World" to mean US server is one Game World, International (EN) server is another, then all of the other servers...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sharing within an account is not trading. It doesn't get you anything that you couldn't have got by buying the diamonds in the other world in the first place. It isn't easy for a developer to keep the economy of a game world in balance. Trading between worlds allows imbalances of some items to damage the economy of some worlds, making more work for them.