• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals Layout - Minimum Requirements

EyeScream

Hello there,

I am in the elementals chapter now (12) and I have plotted my city for the following buildings and canals

4 air
3 fire
3 to 5 earth
3 water
6 to 8 canals

I am hoping I can get away with 4,3,3,3,6 it would free up lots of room for me to upgrade things. Do you think I am going to be okay with that amount of buildings?

You can see my city by looking up my name on Ceravyn - EyeScream. Any information is appreciated. Thanks

I uploaded the photo so if you can't see my city you can see the image. I am trying to lose the bottom 2 canals and the bottom 2 earth. I just want to know if this is acceptable. I know it might take more time. I don't care. What do you think?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,858

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got away with a lot less by using portal profits, so I honestly can't say what's best. Since you allowed space for upgrading the portal to level 4, you have more than I did and should be fine. I put all my efforts into getting as many canals as I could manage and then just built one of each manifestation, to focus on upgrading the portal, nothing else. Once it was fully maxed, I sold off all the manifestations and just used portal profits for the whole chapter. Be aware, however, that if you did the same, you would wind up frozen on quests. You'd have to wait until the next chapter to dismiss some quests (although you would have a bunch completed without any effort, once you reach that point. You'd just need to dismiss some in order to go through all of them.) Also just fyi ... at the end of the Elementals quest line, there is a quest to "deliver" 20,000 of each of the nonboosted sentient goods (for me, I had to deliver 20K platinum and 20K tree gum). That will net you 200 diamonds as a reward. Be careful not to dismiss that one! I almost did because I was dismissing so quickly, lol.

EyeScream

Thanks for the great reply. I feel better about dismissing the bottom row now. I completely understand about the last chapter quests once in the new chapter. I am still dealing with things like have 3 grain fields and I am already in chapter 12 since April 13th. I have 12 20% portal profits 4 15%, 5 10% and just won a nice 50% from the spire. That was nice mystery chest. Thanks again. I feel much better about changing my design.