• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals Manifestations - making Elvanar essance before you place them

Elramike

I must be confused about something here, how can you make the required elvanar essance to complete the research for each manifestation before you have placed any manifestations? I thought I was seeing things, but to complete the researches for each manifestation you need elvanar essance but you have no means to make it. I would really appreciate some direction on this as I'm stuck right now.

Thanks Elramike

Elramike

Nope, the research block calls for Elvanar essance. I've collected over 7k in minerals but still no way to make essance.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Which research block? Maybe grab a screenshot. Once you have placed the manifestations, you need to make artifacts. They are used to make essence.

Elramike

Here is the screenshot;

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 48

Alram

Flippers just flip
You have to actually build one of each manifestation. The essence is made in the manifestations.