• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals stage

DeletedUser4692

I am lost on this stage. How do I get Sentient goods. I have had my Steel factories upgraded for over a week and still have no sentient goods. Its producing steel but no platinum. My Steel is at level 24 and I can not upgrade any further without the sentient goods. My trader is also upgraded but I cant trade because Im not producing any sentient goods PLEASE HELP. Am I missing something or doing something wrong.

DeletedUser4699

If your steel factory is at lvl 24, you have 4 different productions available: a 3 hr (Precious Ring) and 9hr (Warrior Mask) steel, and a 3hr (Fafnir's Chalice)and 9hr (Ragnarok's Mirror) platinum.

DeletedUser4692

Im an Idiot I never even noticed that in the steel factories because I always produce 3 hr and 9 hr steel I never produce 1 and 2 day stuff so I didnt even notice that it changed when I upgraded my steel. Guess its time for new glasses lol. Thank you very much for your help Bricabrac. I can now start to get some where now.

DeletedUser9601

If Steel is your Tier 1 boost, then you also want 1 Planks factory at level 24. Your Tier 1 boost isn't the same as your Sentient Good. So you will produce 700% of Steel, but only 100% of Platinum. But you will produce 100% of Planks and 700% of Elven Gum.

DeletedUser4692

Do I have to have a Planks and Marble at level 24 also to do this stage because I really dont have the room or the people to build 2 more buildings all the way up to level 24?

DeletedUser9601

For now just Planks. Most people delete one of their Tier 1 factories in elementals, and replace it with their sentient factory.
So I went in with 4 marble factories, and deleted 1. Now I have 3 marble factories and 1 steel factory.