• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eliminate quests with a MAX aspect

DeletedUser

I got a quest to have no more than 150% Culture bonus. I did attempt to reach it by deleting the small 3x1's but could only get down to 160%. The preceding quest had been to have a Flying Boat but I did not want to scrap that. I did have some 2 upgrades in the works but when one of my neighbors decided to polish my FB (in spite of me changing the name of my city to 'Donate Motivate', lol) I decided to delete the quest. I guess quests that deal with selling or deleting item may teach a skill but, in the same sense, so would Lose a battle, Fail to harvest 2 productions or Get Banned for 2 days. Please eliminate quests that have a MAX aspect.

DeletedUser626

I got a quest to have no more than 150% Culture bonus. I did attempt to reach it by deleting the small 3x1's but could only get down to 160%. The preceding quest had been to have a Flying Boat but I did not want to scrap that. I did have some 2 upgrades in the works but when one of my neighbors decided to polish my FB (in spite of me changing the name of my city to 'Donate Motivate', lol) I decided to delete the quest. I guess quests that deal with selling or deleting item may teach a skill but, in the same sense, so would Lose a battle, Fail to harvest 2 productions or Get Banned for 2 days. Please eliminate quests that have a MAX aspect.

I declined the quest too, wasn't about to scrap the new Flying Boat, and had a neighbor buff it while I was looking at options of how to do that quest. At least it's nice of neighbors to visit and help at that specific time (lol), goodness.

DeletedUser684

Think of it as a "challenge" quest. As long as the reward is better than the sacrifice, I say leave it in. If the reward is piddly, then skip it. My only request is to make the reward worthwhile for having to take a backward step with your city. (Diamonds)

DeletedUser626

heh, good insight Omidawn :)

Last edited by a moderator: